If you are in need of assistance from Fauquier People Helping People please call our office at (540) 349-9017 to schedule an appointment. All assistance requires an in-person appointment. Office Hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:00am – 12:00pm
In order to receive assistance, you must provide the following information:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Utility bill assistance requires a disconnect notice from service provider.
- Rental assistance requires a statement from the landlord, or eviction notice.
- Requests for gasoline vouchers are limited to residents of the local Family Shelter.
- Requests for prescription drugs must provide original doctor’s prescription.
- Maximum assistance per family over a period of 12 months is $300.